AWS is seeking a talented and passionate senior user experience designer to join our growing design and research team. Throughout the strategy, design, and development lifecycle, you will work with a core team of Solutions Architects, software development engineers, product managers, and executives to design the user experience of tools to support the Solutions Architect community and the customers they serve. As part of a diverse UX design team, you will have UX community and support, and have the opportunity to contribute to a broad set of initiatives. Additionally, you will be expected to be a design thought leader and mentor other designers.
* Lead the design of useful, usable, and desirable tools and products in a team environment. Work with leadership in design planning and goal creation.
* Understand customer need through analysis, research, and feedback.
* Use business requirements to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
* Design the architecture, interface, and interaction flows.
* Develop personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
* Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions.
* Craft, pitch, and validate long-term design strategies.
* Continually iterate and evolve the way we design for and learn from our stakeholders and customers.
* Chart a course for yourself and others in ambiguous situations. Mentor and develop designers within your own organization and beyond.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.