Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
The Senior UX Designer must have a passion for solving problems and creating engaging experiences.
They will have strong conceptual thinking skills and the ability to understand user needs, motivations,
and behaviors and how to translate them into product features. They will be comfortable taking complex
work flows and transforming them into intuitive experiences that meet the needs of a variety of user types.
* Create best in class designs that are both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing
* Transform objective into innovative solutions that support user's needs across all platforms.
* Quickly and collaboratively produce rapid prototypes for validation of design solutions.
* Develop product features that are functional and visually appealing
* Comfortable presenting creative concepts to cross-functional team members at all levels, and
working in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven work environment
* Develop thought leadership in product design through project work, trend tracking, and industry
* At least 3 years experience as a key member of a design team participating in the development life cycle
of successfully launched consumer websites and or products
* Excellent skills producing visual design comps, cuts and guides, and full-fledged design style guides
* Communication of project status and stages of design to product team
* Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities
* Experience presenting high-level concepts & strategies to stakeholders
* Experience with user centered practices.
* Detailed knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that advises, originates, trades, manages, and distributes capital.