Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
This role requires an experienced and ambitious UX Designer with experience in SaaS product design with a focus on ease of use and eye-catching clean design. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to continue to improve our Upland Style Guide strategy based on Upland One and leading designers to create the best products for our customers. This resource should be open minded, flexible, and easy to work with while providing good guidance to well-constructed UX design.
* Oversees all aspects of UX for the entire Upland Product Family.
* Hires, on-boards, leads and mentors UX Design resources.
* Manages hire process and reports on contractor agreements.
* Balances user and business needs in the creation of all user experiences.
* Capable of quickly learning and understanding software that serves niche markets. understanding software that serves markets.
* Ensures desktop and mobile experiences created by UX Team adhere to the Upland One Visual Design Standard.
* Reports to management on the status of UX Design projects.
* Enables collaboration between newly acquired products and UX Design Team, allowing for an effective integration during acquisition period.
* Reviews and audits UX Design deliverables including but not limited to Research Documents, Design Briefs, Wireframes, and Visual Design.
* Maintains and updates the Upland Style Guide based on stakeholder feedback.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering required or equivalent experience
* Proven experience in the design of Enterprise Level Software
* Excellent communication, collaboration skills, and a team player
* Strong managerial experience leading a diverse and growing design team
* Superior knowledge of SktechApp, Invision, Zeplin, and other UX design software
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Exemplary focus on a modern, elegant, consumable, revenue-building design aesthetic
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland's solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.
About Upland Software
Upland Software is a provider of cloud-based enterprise work management software.