Contract to permanent (for the right person)
Springbox offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
Our Austin office is looking for a Senior UX Content Strategist to join our Experience Design team. Reporting to the Director of Experience Design. The ideal candidate is organized, has natural time and self-management skills, and is capable of juggling multiple accounts and tasks. They will have a good understanding of how technology interfaces with content and how to collaborate with UX and development team members. Springbox is looking for someone who is user-centered and wants to organize content so that it anticipates the question a user will have, and answer them in an intuitive and prioritized way. They will clearly communicate with clients and team members, education them along the way and have the ability to collaborate with all teams, independence, flexibility, and accountability are a must.
* Five + years experience being directly responsible for content strategy and/or information architecture
* Experience with usability, user research, and accessibility
* Experience designing solutions for content management systems, such as Contentful, WordPress or AEM
* Experience in web analysis, using Google Analytics and Adobe Target
* Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, according to an agreed-upon brief and delivering solutions that meet project needs, timeframe and budget
* Strong portfolio samples that showcase your best work. Make sure to explain in detail how these samples meet the qualifications of this role, and how your work has shaped web information architecture, web navigation systems, content management systems or other interaction models within professional work environments. Additional consideration will be given for clearly illustrating the thinking, constraints, and challenges behind the scenes that impacted your work
* Additional consideration will also be given to candidates who can show experience working across platforms and devices (mobile, tablet, desktop) and building full content strategy eco-systems across offline and online channels (social, search, email, campaign)
Perks (because it matters, right?)
* Wear what you want to work, up to a point. No speedos.
* Fully stocked "beverage" refrigerators.
* Located downtown at 8th and Colorado Ave. (Plenty of coffee shops close by)
* Modern, comfortable workplace, with areas to chill when you need it.
* Uplift desks (option to stand or sit)
* Flexible hours. Some of us aren't morning people!
* Bring your best friend to work (Dogs allowed)
* Unlimited PTO policy (This is not a typo)