Job ID: PNS-1030615 Description:
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members. Joining us as a Senior User Experience Designer located in the new Dallas C1 Innovation Lab, you will be at the helm where innovative solutions are being imagined, piloted and quickly deployed complementing our already strong and growing foundation of innovative capabilities.
As a talented Senior User Experience Designer, possessing a passion for innovation and a strong point of view for what makes design "great", you will lead the development and implementation of design strategies which enable initiatives driven through C1. You will lead the charge to translate client, user and business needs into unique and compelling UX / UI solutions.
This position is responsible for assisting in shaping the customer experience across digital and non-digital channels using a variety of internal tools (websites, portals and applications); working with the solution owners and business teams to clarify user requirements, understanding of user roles, creating designs, testing with users and incorporating feedback into the designs; partnering with IT architects and developers to ensure the designs are feasible and can be delivered; assisting in creating wire-frames and high fidelity UI mockups according to requirements and customer design standards; and providing a foundation for ensuring the ability to consume the IT solutions.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 4 years of experience in User Experience.
* Experience gathering and prioritizing user requirements and designing user interface.
* Understand the limitations of the platform and the technology on which it will be delivered when designing new features and enhancements.
* Understand current and emerging e-commerce related technologies.
* Experience in applied UX research and design expertise in mobile and tablet solutions.
* PC experience and skills including Microsoft office applications of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in CIS, Graphic Design, or Computer Science.
* 5yrs or more year experience of UX / UI, human factors engineering design experience.
* Extensive experience in using UX / UI design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
* Experience leading, driving UX design efforts independently.
* Experience with sketch design software a plus.
* Experience working with cross functional teams.
* Experience or familiarity with scrum and agile methodologies.
* Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
* Understanding of Design Thinking principles.
* Some understanding of designing for Section 508 compliance.
* Familiarity with asset management tools such as JIRA.
This position must be located in Dallas, TX.
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other, Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Dallas