Position Purpose: Define and align a coherent, engaging, multi-channel consumer experience delivered through graphical and conversation UI. Research, test, and develop in an Agile environment.
* Define the overall UX and UI for digital products delivered through web, mobile, chat and voice
* Lead brainstorming and ideation sessions with Engineering, Data Science, Business Operations, Consumer Experience/Marketing, and Product
* Conduct user research; identify who will use products, what they will use products for, and what value they will gain. Analyze results to develop usability testing
* Create highly effective, elegant and intuitive designs aligned with the consumer and product strategy
* Evaluate balance of design aesthetics with technical platform capabilities and limitations
* Produce UX/UI deliverables efficiently and effectively into the agile process
* Ensure product accessibility using 508 and WCAG 2.0 guidelines
* Bachelor's degree in User Experience Design, Graphical Design, Fine Arts, Advertising.
* 5 years of software Development, product development, application development, or conversational artificial intelligence experience.
* Adept at Design Thinking methodology.
* Experience with user testing platforms.
* Working knowledge of using HTML, CSS and Material Design.
* Proficient in Agile development.
* Experience in working with conversational UX preferred.
* Experience in the healthcare industry with digital health experience preferred.
* Experience with web and mobile design including responsive design
* A detail oriented approach towards complex interaction design problems including designing meaningful micro-interactions and transitions
* Advanced prototyping skills with Framer or similar tools
* Experience with generative and evaluative research
* Ability to run collaborative design sessions
* Ability to directly work with Engineering teams, Product Management and Business stakeholders
* Experience working in Agile teams
* Understanding of Accessibility guidelines
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.