Requisition ID: 211845
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The SAP SuccesFactors Product Design team is on a journey of transformation. We're raising the standard for business engagement by designing our Human Resources app to focus on the employee, their day, their future, their career. We're building a talented team around the world to support this journey and bring truly global point of view to our entire product. Think diverse, inclusive and engaged.
* Design SuccessFactors mobile and desktop product in concert with our overall vision and strategy
* Be a leader in our Mobile First strategy
* Participate in a beginning to end process model to deliver thoughtful product
* Work closely with Product Managers and Developers to provide our customers with fresh, friendly, and simple user experiences no matter their function or role within the application
* Take responsibility for usability testing and providing Product Design sign off for releases
* Participate and lead research efforts within our customer-centric research program
* Engage with end users, customers and the sales team to better understand the needs and workflows of the end users, and collaborate on concepts for new functionality
* Combine new design mock-ups for existing product features and demonstrate a meaningful story behind each feature design
* Be adaptable to challenges and flexible with change
* Communicate and collaborate with colleagues across all levels, teams, location and willing to take ownershi
* A minimum of 5 years experience working as Product or UX designer - preferably in a SaaS or consumer app company
* Mobile iOS and/or Android experience
* Experience in writing interaction and visual design specifications and narratives
* Self-motivated fast learner with exceptional follow-through while operating with a sense of urgency
* Comprehensive knowledge of design software such as Sketch, Inision and related tools
* Experience working in a large & geographically dispersed product-driven environment ++
* Previous work history in enterprise software companies ++
* Animation and motion graphics ++
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.