It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today's most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world's largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in San Diego, with offices in New York, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Kyriba is seeking a talented Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
We seek a Designer who is passionate about user experience, willing to take creative risks and do whatever it takes to do the best work possible. Able to handle a range of project types - some of them simultaneously - from discovery to concept and ideation to design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for designing the information architecture and interaction models for customer projects. This includes our enterprise SaaS solution offerings.
* Work in close collaboration with Development and Product Management teams to develop an initial strategy - addressing product, content, and overall user experience
* Evangelize UX/UI design thinking internally to both product and development teams.
* Create internal and external deliverables including conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, storyboards, schematics/wireframes, and detailed functional specifications.
* Work iteratively; develop ideas from sketches to prototypes.
* Collaborate with visual designers, design engineers, technical partners, and project managers to generate superb design work.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
* Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with a background in Wireframing, Information Architecture, User experience and UI Design for web and mobile interfaces.
* Tools: Extensive Sketch experience, and Zeplin is a plus.
* Experience designing and conducting user research, including contextual inquiry and usability testing.
* Experience producing graphical assets for Responsive Web.
* Superb writing, communication and presentation skills.
* An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your approach to projects, quality thought, storytelling, and an ability to bring your ideas to life.
* Excellent deliverables including prototypes, detailed page schematics, sketches, interaction flows, site maps, navigation systems, and web-appropriate writing.
* Ability to understand how to apply business strategy and branding issues with user needs and technological constraints.
* Experience working in small collaborative teams.
* Familiarity with technical issues and the ability to work constructively with engineering teams.
* Experience coordinating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure quality delivery.
* Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively.
Kyriba Culture and Values: At Kyriba, we value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our "iCare" value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
* Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
* Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients' success. We do this by understanding their needs, and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
* Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
* Respect: We respect each other's ideas, efforts and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
* Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
To learn more about Kyriba:
* Check out our Career page: http://www.kyriba.com/company/careers
* Like Kyriba on Facebook at facebook.com/kyribacorp
* Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/kyribacorporation
* Follow Kyriba on Twitter at twitter.com/kyribacorp
* Read Kyriba's blog at kyriba.com/blog