We're here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We're here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
We build Basis, Centro's answer to the challenging and convoluted digital advertising landscape. Our engineering teams across North America work closely with product managers, designers, and testers, creating well-crafted solutions to the complex problems of our industry. Our sales team is top notch, and is hitting their targets for rapidly growing our client roster. As an engineering organization, we are aggressively optimizing to reach this scale, while at the same time building industry-leading features that will land even larger clients.
Our software embodies Centro's guiding principle of providing "Raving Fan" service. We put in extra effort to strike the best balance between simplicity, usability, and scalability. Are you excited by the challenge of collaborative, cross-disciplinary problem solving alongside a group of highly dedicated and passionate engineers? Join Centro's team and help us build the future of digital advertising.
* Build highly interactive, data intensive user interfaces that scale well with very large inputs (thousands of records).
* Leverage modern browser technologies in implementing desktop-grade web app features.
* Create generic, maintainable modules and abstractions.
* Work with design teams in creating reusable UI components at a framework level.
* 5 years or more of professional software experience.
* Deep experience creating fast, predictable, and responsive interfaces.
* An understanding of the abstractions beneath the UI libraries you use.
* An ability to diagnose and fix performance bottlenecks in your code.
* Strong product and design intuition.
* Familiarity with modern front end tooling (webpack, transpilers).
* AWS, Docker
* PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
* Rails, Node.js, React, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.