Job TitleSenior UI Developer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Impact, define and implement the next generation end-to-end solutions to enable clinical deployment of next generation consumer caregiver mobile applications. If you are interested in working with world-class web technology in the healthcare space, read on!
You are responsible for
* The front-end UI developer is responsible for programming and designing front-end components to brand new, consumer facing, mobile web applications.
* Leveraging latest tool chain and technologies, in an agile product development environment.
* Building out highly scalable API-driven front-end hybrid and web applications according to today's best practices and coding standards.
* Participate in peer code reviews, architect and implement new features and functionalities, for the customer facing application.
You are a part of
Philips Aging & Caregiving team that has a need for a full-time UI/UX developer for its new SaaS and PaaS offerings for caregiver applications.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* 5+ years of hands on experience with front end development technologies
* Proven expertise in Mobile/Hybrid & Web application development using industry standard frameworks such as Angular, Cordova/Phone Gap or similar, React, etc.
* Disciplined development approach with front-end package managers, unit testing and CI/CD.
* Strong understanding of application & data security, OAuth identity flows, MFA
* Experience with REST APIs, Eventually consistent reactive systems & building front-end SDKs centered on REST APIs
* Able to produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions
* Experience with Agile software development lifecycle
* Experience with simplifying customer onboarding a plus
* Working Experience with Ionic Mobile App Framework
* Knowledge of healthcare regulatory process a plus
* Familiarity or experience with some or all of the following would be preferred: Graphic/Visual Design, Software Engineering, Communications Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Product Design/Development or some other related experiences.
* Ideally, a Bachelor's Degree in a STEM program (preferably Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction and/or Information Architecture) and 4 yrs of work experience upon completion of the undergrad program.
* US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
The Opportunity to sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we are used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)