Atkins is one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Atkins seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our team in Denver, Colorado as a Senior Tolls Analyst supporting various toll agency clients.
The ideal candidate will have a background in engineering and/or revenue collection operations management as an engineer or systems analyst.
Under direction, applies technical competency in Toll Systems, Toll Revenue Operations and relevant toll-related Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) technology to: the investigation of, and arriving at appropriate solutions to operational needs and problems of toll systems; the coordination of Toll project activities; and the preparation of preliminary plans, reports and documentation.
Carries out job functions within small, project-oriented, multidisciplinary teams of toll professionals and supports direct interaction with clients within the context of project progress meetings, design reviews, operations-related activities, and project production and delivery.
Major results expected include high-quality written, verbal and graphical deliverables in the form of operational concepts, technology reviews, designs and specifications.Conducts assignments that have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a defined number of variables.
* Applies general Toll planning, operational, and engineering principles to solve specific Toll-related problems.
* Collaborates in the development of Toll operational and system design concepts, analyses, and solutions to Toll problems, including requirements analysis, technology review and selection, development and communication of operational concepts, and plans / requirements for new projects, development of specifications, testing and commissioning.
* Develops preliminary concepts and/or specifications.
* Researches feasibility of alternative approaches, technology capabilities, previous experiences with Toll system deployments, costs/benefits, and client/regulatory agency specifications.
* Writes reports, participates in presentations, discusses concepts and deliverables with clients, and participates in quality-control checks.
* May lead small project-specific teams.
* Performs such assignments and duties as the supervisor may deem necessary from time to time.
Atkins is a company engaged in design, engineering and project management consulting.