TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Since our founding in 2001, AIS has provided a supportive place to work for technologists to research, create and support mission critical cyber security solutions. We have built a reputation for hiring talented and motivated individuals in both our services and R&D organizations. We focus on growing and developing the skills of our employees to ensure that our organization continually provides strong support to keep pace with the needs of our customer base while keeping true to our hacker roots - the Jolly Roger flies proudly outside of our Rome, NY HQ.
Top Benefits Include:
* 401k Plan With 7% Company Contribution - Fully Vested Day 1 * 100 % Company Paid Health Insurance Premiums (Blue Cross/Blue Shield) * 4 Weeks of Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays (several floating/flexible) * Flexible Working Schedules
* Understanding of Static and Dynamic Malware analysis tools and techniques. * Expert understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain. * Demonstrated ability to manage and organize classified reporting on cyber-security events. * Expert ability to recognize potential intrusion attempts and compromises through analyses of relevant event logs. * Expertise leveraging situational awareness reports for advanced threats such as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and Focused Operations (FO) incidents. * Ability to identify and communicate remediation steps for cyber security events. * Significant experience managing cases with enterprise SIEM systems like Splunk * Experience using and maintaining the following technologies: * Endpoint security products * Malware Sandbox * IDS/IPS * Email security products for exchange like IronPort
* Expertise with one or more of the following tools: * RSA | Security Analytics, Wireshark or other information security tools. * Remedy * Tanium
* Experience reading and/or writing one or more of the following: * IDS/IPS signatures * HTML, java * Powershell and/or python scripts
* Expert understanding of Network protocols and packet analysis tools. * Deep understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems network behavior * Be able to author Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and training documentation when needed. * The ability to take lead on incident research and response. * Provides correlation and trending of cyber incident activity. * Willingness to mentor and teach junior and mid-level analysts. * Communicate up, down, and across all levels of the organization and technical backgrounds * Be able to provide timely and relevant security reports. * One or more certifications, including but not limited to: GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, GREM, GCFA, GSEC, CEH, CISSP, CCNA (Security) or equivalent. * 4+ years of monitoring and detection experience
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.