ASRC Federal is seeking an experienced Test Conductor responsible for the design and implementation of all the payload level testing for the LCRD, Laser Communication Relay Demonstration mission at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) in Greenbelt, Maryland.
The successful candidate will Lead and/or assist a team of test conductors in payload and spacecraft level testing during integration of the LCRD payload to the STPSat-6 spacecraft.
* Support the design, integration, and implementation of all payload subsystems
* Provide expert advice and support during the entire life cycle of test development
* Payload environmental testing
* Provide Flight test and operational support
* Support and conduct test activities
* BS, Aerospace Engineering or related area of Engineering or Computer Science
* A minimum of a SECRET level Clearance, Top Secret desirable.
* At least 10 years of relevant work experience to include test and evaluation experience.
* Strong knowledge of System Test & Operations Language (STOL) for automated functions and data processing with testing embedded flight software.
* Knowledge of On-orbit Satellite
* Knowledge of On-orbit Satellite Communications
* Experience in testing and writing automated tests, consolidate test cases; manage test runs, track test results, and measure progress
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with proven track record of attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Experienced at executing tests - to include functional testing (front-end and back-end and performance testing)
* Experienced at maintaining project documentation
* Experience in Systems Engineering or Software Engineering
* Experience working within a team of testers and developers.
* Familiarity with Record Definition Language (RDL) as part of the ITOS ground system.
* Integration & Testing for NASA programs
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.