Senior Test Automation Engineer - Total vacancies: 4
Experience Required: 4-10 Years
Proposed Designation: Sr. Software Tester
Qualification: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent work experience
Location: Englewood, CO, United States
* This is an exciting position in a fast moving project that requires the ability of candidates to hit the ground running. What we are building is revolutionary and every employee participates in a profit sharing program. Come be a part of changing the face of TV!
* Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
* Design and develop a reliable, scalable and maintainable test automation framework using open source tools from the ground up.
* Use test documentation to develop and implement automated tests.
* Contribute to test design and test planning to expand existing automated test coverage.
* Maintain the test framework and integrate with rapid software development life cycle.
* Track issues both internally and in collaboration with hardware partners.
* Collaborate with peer testers and developers to improve testing processes and infrastructure.
* Work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to ensure a successful, high quality user experience.
* Basic Requirements:
* BS/MSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related technical degree.
* 5-10 years of experience in software development and/or test automation of web and mobile applications.
* 6 years of development experience in object-oriented programming language.
* 6 years of experience with relational database including database design and writing complex SQL queries.
* 6 months of experience any automation frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, UIAutomator, TestDroid etc.
* Preferred Qualifications:
* MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related technical degree.
* Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools.
* Experience with mobile devices, desktop and laptop computers, gaming consoles, smart televisions, and other consumer entertainment devices like Roku, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, etc.
* Experience testing user interfaces for client-server applications running in web browsers, mobile apps, and/or embedded devices.
* Exceptional debugging skills and ability to identify root cause of a test failure to identify if failure is due to wrong test procedure, bad test code, a device issue or device bug, and/or a test infrastructure issue or other system/network issue.
* A deep passion about testing and quality assurance.
* Knowledge of Android, iOS, BrightScript, HTLM, Linux, OS X, and/or Windows.
* Experience working in an Agile environment and working directly with engineers.
* Experience with audio-video playback, networking protocol (TCP/IP, multicast) and debugging is a big plus.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills