At our Digital hub in Jersey City, things are buzzing. We're growing, and here you'll find cross-functional teams who collaborate to solve problems creatively and in the right way. Our start-up culture is built on trust and encouragement and backed by a sports betting icon who gets things right. We're looking for curious and talented people, who never settle for second best. If you're anything like us, you'll be up for a challenge and love working with other great people.
William Hill is driving the future of sports betting creating an all-new digital betting experience unparalleled in the industry. Sports betting is all about speed and efficiency. We are looking for software engineers who can tackle the challenge of building the world's fastest betting engine and platform
A bit about you
* You have significant experience as an exploratory/ hands-on tester with multiple platforms and testing techniques
* You have experience with manual acceptance testing at story level, exploratory and creative testing, and within fast-paced sprint cycles
* You are skilled at finding hidden requirements, edge cases, and have a "desire to break" attitude
* You have experience with frameworks and tools such as TDD/BDD, Selenium, Cucumber and you're able to do some scripting
And what you'll do
* You will act as a quality champion and empower teams to create highly performant and secure systems.
* As a true entrepreneur, you will try unhappy paths and edge cases in performance/security testing to create a highly resilient system.
* You will be leveraging a combination of automated/ manual testing to efficiently cover our product's functionality without compromising quality.
* You are comfortable working in a constantly changing work environment and are fully dedicated to the "automate everything" principle
* You will need to successfully complete a background and drug screen
Like what you see? Apply here and get in the game.
William Hill provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. William Hill complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About William Hill
William Hill provides sports betting and gaming services.