Senior Tensor Compiler Engineer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a passion for deep learning and a broad knowledge of all aspects of modern computing to join Intel's Artificial Intelligence Products Group in Seattle working with PlaidML, Movidius hardware, and related technologies.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Performance analysis of kernels, benchmarks, and applications
* Tensor compiler feature development and debugging
You must be a self-starter, and be able to work productively in situations with limited documentation and evolving requirements. In addition, you must have strong communication and teamwork skills, and be able to work productively with a variety of hardware and software specialists located across the globe.
What We Offer You
When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. We also offer:
* Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
* Opportunities for professional development and continuing education
* The flexibility you need to achieve balance
BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) along with 5+ years of industry experience.
* C/C++ design and coding skills
* All levels of compiler toolchains including frontends and backends for LLVM/.NET/etc
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Strong candidates will have extensive experience and expertise in many of these areas:
* Understanding or designing new/novel hardware architectures
* Deep learning theory and application
* Parallel programming, especially design of GPU accelerated kernels
* Linear algebra and mathematical optimization techniques
* Python and scientific computing
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Intel is a developer and manufacturer of microprocessors and other semiconductor components.