What you'll be doing...
The Verizon Consumer Group GTS organization is forming a new Compliance & Audit PMO, responsible for the program management of technical design and implementation of various privacy related projects, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). CCPA is a top priority Enterprise program, enhancing the privacy rights of Verizon's customers. The GTS Compliance & Audit PMO partners with Privacy, Legal, Business and GTS leads to help drive a Privacy by Design mindset including embedding privacy into design, operation of GTS systems and business practices.
We are looking for motivated, self-starter individuals to lead highly visible compliance and audit projects for GTS Portfolios. The technical project manager will ensure delivery of compliance projects and commitments, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The position requires frequent interaction with Privacy, Legal, GTS, Network and Business teams.
* Develop compliance project objectives, milestones and measurable KPIs.
* Demonstrate clear understanding of Privacy laws and requirements.
* Lead project teams through delivery of large and complex projects.
* Work with Privacy, Legal and Business to drive and document compliance program requirements.
* Develop project plans to manage compliance system development/ e2e architecture/ development and delivery for Wireless and Wireline Consumers, Business Group Customers and Employees.
* Performs program management/Scrum Master activities such as chartering, road mapping, user story grooming, iteration planning and retrospectives as well as implementation activities.
* Ensure timely delivery of projects.
* Manage project scope and risk.
* Knowledge of capital funding management.
* Establish clear communication channels with GTS Portfolio Project Managers and custodians.
* Communicate and educate technical teams of the compliance requirements.
* Ensure all GTS applications meet compliance via data inventory, Personal Information Assessment and Privacy Dashboard integrations.
* Initiate and plan role based training development.
* Work with SMEs to develop strategic compliance tool development, develop plans to drive implementation.
* Promote establishing governance and business practices to maintain compliance across multiple business units.
* Develop and maintain program dashboard to reflect privacy compliance status for all portfolios.
* Responsible for analyzing and proactively managing problems and making decisions that impact overall system (s) and program (s) while acting independently.
What we're looking for...
The ideal candidate will have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Basic knowledge of privacy, Security, SOX requirements.
* Agile project management experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Working knowledge of JIRA and Clarity.
* CISSP, CISM or relevant certification.
* Knowledge of wireless telecom business practices, including accounting, finance, revenue assurance, taxation, billing, customer care, legal, device management and network operations.
* Excellent communication skills. Ability to present and communicate at all levels of the organization including senior management.
* Ability to work in PC, including desktop applications competency (e.g., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Google tools like Sheets, Docs and Slides, etc.).
* Self-starter, work independently.
* Experience working with globally diverse teams.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.