The Digital Innovation Group (DIG) at Providence St. Joseph Health is a small but mighty product development and incubation team that is building next-gen tools that give patients convenient and easy access to healthcare virtually anywhere, anytime.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our Marketing Platforms & Analytics team in Renton, WA. In this role, you will play a key role in the transformation of our marketing technology stack. We need an organizational expert to join the team responsible for evolving our marketing technology to enable a single view of our customer and fully integrate marketing automation and personalization. The Senior Technical Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the intake and coordination of all marketing platform and analytics integration projects. In addition, you will develop, own and lead processes and procedures to improve the daily functional efficiency of marketing platform and analytics operations inclusive of vendor and product management.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Develop and lead the work and project intake process for the marketing platform and analytics team.
* Drive new marketing and analytics implementation requests through a governance process.
* Develop and maintain the technology project plan associated with our marketing ecosystem inclusive of multiple work streams to outline tasks, milestones, status and allocation of resources.
* Report back to project stakeholders and senior leadership regarding timeline deliverables and status.
* Run daily or weekly stand-ups as needed.
* Lead requirements gathering, specifications, and vetting for technology solutions.
* Effectively manage risks/issues and drive mitigations.
* Engage other technical subject matter experts across the company to solicit input, feedback, perspective, and (as appropriate) assistance.
* Provide base level technical guidance for the marketing platform tools, analytics capabilities, and vendors
Required qualifications for this position include:
* 8 years relevant experience
* Advanced Excel expertise
* Knowledge of cloud integrations in AWS or other
* Expert analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with complex applications, technologies, and businesses
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate technical solutions to non-technical business partners and leadership
* Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions
* BS in Computer Science, engineering, Information Systems, math, or equivalent training/experience
* Experience presenting expert technical information to non-technical business owners
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Working knowledge of SQL (T-SQL/Snow-SQL/etc.)
* Agile and Waterfall project management expertise
* Desire/passion to help determine the appropriate algorithms to solve a given problem through testing, analysis, and validation with the business
* Experience with running project intake and driving operational efficiency
* Experience in integrating and supporting Marketing and Consumer technology platforms and/or analytics implementation in platforms such as Adobe, Oracle, SAS, Google, and/or Salesforce.
* A small but growing team - we're good at what we do and enjoy working together.
* Autonomy and respect from day one
* An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
* Great pay
* Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
* The best tools money can buy
You'll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
What drives us:
As employees of the Providence Digital Innovation Group, we passionately serve the people of our community. We are dedicated to removing obstacles that limit access to quality health care and enabling people to live healthier lives.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.