igner Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Senior Technical Project Manager
ADP Enterprise Architecture
Location: 1 ADP Blvd., Roseland, NJ 07068
ADP is searching for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our high performance team focusing on cross --business unit Enterprise Architecture initiatives. The successful candidate will have strong skills in agile project management, managing development projects, providing executive status and presentations, leading meetings, vendor management, technical knowledge, and requirements elicitation.
* Will manage projects or programs at an enterprise level.
* Utilizes industry-accepted project management principles and firm-established project management tools and processes to direct project teams in the definition, planning and execution of projects across multiple disciplines and geographies.
* Creates and manages a master project plan including project schedule, communication management, change control plan, risk and issue management plan, responsibility matrix, cost control, intermediate deliverables identification and management and tracking mechanism.
* Motivates and directs project teams for which there is no direct reporting relationship: sets goals, objectives and priorities to satisfy project scope and fulfill expectations.
* Consult with management and reviews project proposals to determine priorities, goals, time frame, funding requirements/limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allocation of resources.
* Acts as primary contact with all relevant parties in the projects; facilitates and moderates project meetings including, but not limited to project kickoffs, team progress and issue resolution, steering committee/leadership update, project closeout and best practices and core team meetings.
* Works with project customers, project sponsors, product management, business analysts, and project team members in the planning and execution of projects.
* Coordinate with other project resources such as customer IT staff, infrastructure provider, service teams, documentation teams, test teams etc.
* Utilizes industry-accepted methodologies and processes to bring projects in on schedule, within budget, fulfilling all requirements with quality.
* Responsible for identifying and managing project risk factors, negotiating and implementing change requests, and tracking and reporting project progress.
* Communicate with direct and senior level management on ongoing status, milestones, successes, and project risks.
* Confer with project personnel to provide technical, business or functional advice and resolve problems.
* Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
* Facilitate meetings with internal clients, vendors and IT teams
* Manage customer expectations throughout the delivery while managing scope and project profitability issues.
* Analyze business and technical requirements and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Consultants, Solution Architects and Developers to drive the design and development process.
* Tracks and manages multiple, i.e. ten or more, projects concurrently including the creating and management of a project issue log to track all issues and ensuring that they are resolved in a timely fashion.
* Require a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline. MBA Degree and PMP certification preferred.
* 10+ years of IT experience with 7+ years of hands-on experience in project management.
* Agile project management experience is required
* Prior software development experience is required
* PMP and CSM certified preferred
* Experience with security, API, Cloud, and/or architecture related projects is preferred
* Outstanding written and verbal communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
* Ability to support and track multiple simultaneous projects
* Ability to organize resources and establish priorities
* Ability to perform in-depth work analyses and develop project projections.
* Advanced usage capabilities with standard Microsoft Project, Office and Visio.
* Ability to consider the effect of actions and decisions on others, as well as long-term implications.
* High level understanding of general technologies and best practices
* Experience using Planview Enterprise Portfolio Management and Rally are highly desirable
* Leadership: not only at the management level, but at the individual level -- having the confidence and resilience to take risks -- be self-empowered and build relationships
* Communication: understand and express ideas/solutions in a comprehensive and practical format -- knowledge sharing early and often
* User Focus: an absolute focus on the user (internal or external) experience -- every aspect of a solution should be productized for ease of use
* Improvisation: the ability to think across disciplines and existing boundaries (technologies/business/geographies) - lateral thinking
* Collaboration: teamwork with a positive approach to ambiguity
* Research: an inclination to continuous research inside and outside the current focus fields
* Influence by example: scientific proof of an idea (success or failure) as the presentation tool -- represent an idea in order to promote it
* Abstract Thinking: view of ideas and solutions as abstractions/patterns that can be leveraged/adapted/reused -- deliver frameworks instead of point solutions
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.