Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
Full-Time Senior technical Project Manager position responsible for assisting with the full life cycle management of large IT projects, in web development using Agile.
Responsible for supervising, planning and organizing activities as well as managing the implementation of complex business requirements and processes. Manage customer expectations throughout the delivery while managing scope and risk project profitability issues. .
Partner with programming team to estimate effort required to deliver the various proposed solutions, keeping in mind the difficulty of construction and the nature of the particular customer environment.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
* Utilizes industry-accepted project management principles and firm-established project management tools and processes to direct project teams in the definition, planning and execution of technical projects crossing multiple disciplines and geographies
* Consult with management and review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allocation of resources
* Works with project customers, project sponsors, business analysts, customer relationship managers, and project team members in the planning and execution of large-scale IT projects
* Work closely with end users, business technologists, and others to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs.
* Coordinate with other project resources such as customer IT staff, infrastructure provider, service teams, documentation teams, test teams etc
* Utilizes industry-accepted methodologies and processes to bring projects in on schedule, within budget, and to the customer's requirements
* Responsible for identifying and managing project risk factors, negotiating and implementing customer change requests, and tracking and reporting project progress
* Communicate with direct management on ongoing status, milestones, successes, and project risks
* Confer with project personnel to provide technical, business, or functional advice and resolve problems.
* Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
* Support Weekend Releases when needed.
* 6+ years of software development project management experience utilizing the Agile development methodology.
* Experienced with technical project management, web development projects, applications development, Java, and various platforms.
* PMP Certification is a plus.
* Experience with Agile is preferred.
* Must have demonstrated project management / leadership abilities.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, or other related degree or an equivalent in education and experience.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.