Our team works on initiatives that enable us to provide users relevant content at the right place, right time, and right price. We build experiences to deliver frictionless experience in discovery and redemption of savings while at home or in the store. We apply usage, shopping pattern, and location data to inform our offer personalization algorithms. We build solutions to handle complex challenges in real-time, using distributed systems. We constantly add new ways to provide more content and incremental value for our users and merchants.
RetailMeNot is looking for a Senior TPM with a strong Project Management and Software Engineering background in the Austin office to lead fantastic customer-facing projects and product lines. You will work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and business partners to ensure launch requirements are understood, defined, and tracked for key initiatives.
To qualify for the role, you have experience leading large cross-organizational software development projects and programs. You have deep technical background in web and mobile technologies. You enjoy an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or contending priorities. You are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, dive deep and help lead change. As a Senior TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, anticipate and identify risks, make trade-offs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are key factors to success in this role.
Who You Are
* You have 5+ years of experience in program/project management in the technology sector
* You've been a software engineer for at least 2 years at some point in your career
* You have worked in an Agile delivery organization and familiarity with Agile principles/practices (Kanban/Scrum)
* You have extraordinary analytical and problem solving skills.
* You're an excellent communicator and have strong active listening and writing skills.
* You welcome and seek innovation.
* You love owning tasks on the project plan.
* You embrace challenging situations.
* You're passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences.
* You like to build relationships up, down, and across the organization.
What You'll Do
* You'll own key initiatives for multiple product lines
* You'll drive cross-functional alignment across Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Operations, Legal, and Sales
* You'll create and maintain project templates and documentation
* You'll participate in defining new processes and improving existing processes
* You'll operate key processes to support Product Managers and Engineers in Release Planning, Scrum of Scrums, and other activities
* You'll facilitate action, resolve conflicts and blockers, maintain relationships and communicate constantly
Who We Are
* We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
* We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
* We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
* We have a great open vacation policy
* We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
* We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
* Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
* Long Term Incentive Plan
* Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
* Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
* Open & flexible PTO
* Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
* Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers' mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
RetailMeNot is an operator of a digital coupon marketplace, intended to offer a savings destination which connects consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store.