POSSIBLE is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager with a strong technology background including experience understanding code and delivering CMS implementations such as AEM. In this role, you will help lead and build process for a global client in the US market. In doing so, you will be responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work, and project profitability while ensuring that the project deliverables map to the business objectives.You must have the dual ability to maintain the broad project vision and oversee all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction and project requirements.
What you'll do:
* People | Partner with Business Analysts and Account Leads to provide ongoing client satisfaction. Work with the broader cross-disciplinary teams to ensure project success within budget, timeline, and scope. Oversee the creation of goals and strategy throughout project.
* Process | Define each project by collecting requirements, writing detailed specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, and scheduling and deploying projects. Collaborate with Business Analysts to manage product backlog and coordinate grooming and planning. Communicate expectations to client and team members and manage the process from assessment and definition through creative & technical design, production and development, and finally testing and launch.
* Work | Manage resourcing to the technology team and facilitate daily tasks. Maintain organization by managing documentation in Confluence/Jira. Drive weekly or sprint-based deliverables.
Who you are:
* A builder | Process-oriented and innovative. Ability and appetite to create and bring people together.
* Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we're working with a lot of unknowns - you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encouraging of collaboration.
* Optimistic and resilient | Dive in and figure out how to work around problems. Provide the team with the balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
* Ego-less | We all wear all the hats that need wearing, it's a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
* 7+ years of experience in project leadership and delivery management with a minimum of 2 years of creative agency experience in a client-facing role.
* Knowledge of AEM and DAM systems.
* Knowledge of frontend and backend technologies (mainly React.js) and experience in code and content deliveries.
* Experience with agile process, including some scrum master capabilities.
* A proven track record in a client-services environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
* The ability to develop and manage timelines and understand project dependencies and impacts. Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams across remote offices.
* Specific experience with Global 500 clients in marketing communications, branding or business analysis.
* Experience working within automotive marketing a huge plus.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship - and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We've built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world's most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/possible-com/