AWS Simple Storage Service (S3) delivers storage for the Internet. It provides a simple web services interface that customers use to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. We sets the standard for functionality, cost, and performance for storage in the cloud. With trillions of objects under management, we're one of the most successful services anywhere. We give customers access to highly scalable, reliable, secure, fast, inexpensive infrastructure to store and retrieve their data.
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager with a passion for automation to help us take our capacity planning and management to the next level. How can you tell if that's you?
You are excited about automation, simplification, and high performance for your systems. You are resourceful, finding ways to say "yes" to new customers and demand. You love to work with internal and external customers to drive growth and adoption of S3. You are great at leading cross-functional teams of engineers, analysts, and program managers to tackle super-difficult problems. You have strong ownership bias and desire to continually improve how things are done. Finally, you hunger to give customers what they want: highly performance, low-cost, always-on storage.
In this role, you'll be a technical leader, but you will also be a business leader. You will drive key goals with strategic importance and significant impact on growth and financial performance of S3. You will collaborate with sales/marketing, and you'll work with our finance team to measure and improve our cost profile. In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
* Manage cross-team and cross-organization delivery of long-term customer-facing capacity programs
* Work with the product management and engineering team to identify technical requirements, limitations, and bottlenecks
* Enhance our capacity management systems and processes
* Find new ways to improve the efficiency and measurement of the S3 operating platform
* Meet with internal and external customers to understand future requirements of growth and adoption of S3
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.