This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location (Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Seattle, or Tempe)
AWS Training and Certification is passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud IT skills and careers. AWS re/Start seeks to create a diverse talent pool of tens of thousands of skilled AWS practitioners by actively recruiting outside of the traditional technical pipeline, providing leading training and certification programs and placing individuals into high demand, entry-level cloud jobs. To achieve our mandate for this global IT workforce development program, we are seeking a dynamic, organized, and experienced Sr. Technical Program Manager who is passionate about stimulating positive social change.
The successful candidate will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves and willingness to support the program wherever you are needed. You will be able to dive deeply in job market analyses and interviews with employers to understand the most in-demand cloud computing skills and knowledge and then collaborate with the curriculum team and AWS leadership to create the AWS re/Start program curriculum strategy. This includes establishing the localization strategy required to penetrate new markets and defining the delivery modalities, instructor led for classroom delivery, blended learning with self-paced learning, or synchronous delivery, required to optimize scale, learner experience and program results. Further, you will also be responsible for managing the end-to-end program instructor accreditation process and providing technical support for the global program.
* Perform country-level job market analysis in partnership with the local program managers
* Engage with employers to understand their technical needs and evangelize the program
* Liaise with Curriculum development teams to initiate project kickoff, translate business requirements, define scope of work, and track timelines to completion
* Work with internal teams to visualize the student journey and map it to the learning management system
* Act as a single point of contact for regional program managers to provide backend support with curriculum, learning management system, and localization.
* Manage the full end-to-end instructor accreditation process including relationship management, facilitating, tracking, reviewing and following-up on all elements of the instructor accreditation process through to completion
* Establish impactful relationships with instructors as a primary support contact and mentor
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge across the program instructor community
* Willingness to grow technical skill-set in line with program curricula
* Oversee the technology undergirding the program, including the CRM system
* Ability and willingness to travel (local and international)
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.