At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment - and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager (ERP) to join our team as a member of our growing Information Technology division.
You're great at:
* Leads the tactical and strategic implementation on projects/processes.
* Evaluates and identifies new technologies/processes for implementation.
* Uses, configures, and customizes products.
* Responsible for the analysis and delivering of accurate and timely results.
* Acquires and maintains knowledge of relevant product offerings within the industry.
* Responsible for the identification, tracking, reporting and resolution of issues.
* Manages the maintenance and documentation of software functionality.
* Leads the collaboration with Program Managers and subject matter experts to establish performance needs.
* Communicates between technology teams and other McKinstry departments for positive outcomes.
* Provides documentation/project tracking and management reporting as needed or requested.
* Facilitates the creation of appealing user interface designs with exceptional usability characteristics.
* Researches, resolves and responds to complex problems and questions.
Project Management and Business Analyst
* Responsible for multiple projects with potentially high levels of complexity.
* Develops requirements and design specifications according to standard templates, using language that clients and developers can understand.
* Successfully engages in multiple projects/initiatives with multiple clients simultaneously.
* Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
* Gathers input from other internal teams to facilitate the design and development of systems that illustrate the value provided by McKinstry's services.
* Facilitates effective team meetings, client meetings and design meetings.
* Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources.
* Decomposes high-level information into details, take low-level information and turn it into a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Manages client expectations effectively to run a fiscally successful project.
* Enforces project deadlines and schedules.
* Coaches and develops project team peers where applicable.
* Provides technical guidance to project team where applicable.
* Act as steward of McKinstry culture; communicate and influence policies and procedures.
* Guides, develops, trains on project management policies / best practices.
Other duties as assigned.
What we would like to see from you:
* Must have demonstrated proficiency for all the responsibilities of a Program Manager.
* Eight (8) years of experience in information technology required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies required.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred.
* Knowledge of SharePoint required.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
McKinstry is a design, build, operate and maintain (DBOM) company.