Twitch is all in on creators, including third-party developers who use their unique style of creativity to enhance the Twitch experience for creators and viewers. The Developer Experience team owns Extensions, the Twitch API, Developer Analytics, Chatbots, Game mods (through CurseForge), and the Twitch Developer Hub. We're looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to drive our development teams to deliver first-class experiences for external developers. You will work closely with product and engineering leaders to define and deliver significant capabilities for third-party developers, in turn enabling them to delight creators with innovative offerings. You will be responsible for driving large programs from conception to launch to adoption.
* Understand the needs of our third-party developers as they build products for creators on Twitch
* Work with product and engineering leads to define roadmaps for developer-facing products
* Organize cross-functional teams across Developer Experience and Twitch to deliver on product vision and roadmaps
* Drive clarity on status, risks, and mitigations for important deliverables
A perfect fit for our team requires you to be:
* Self-motivated and proactive to maintain momentum and progress
* A proven collaborator across multiple software product disciplines
* Constantly aware of and trading off business and technical concerns
* Weighing risks and potential outcomes to pursue appropriate mitigations
* Incept, structure, and run continuous and/or time-bound programs within and beyond the DX organization by clarifying priorities, enabling the execution of deliverables, defining program process flow, and providing continuous transparency.
* Own successful delivery of large, high impact, and highly cross-functional product initiatives while simultaneously and accurately tracking a set of smaller projects.
* Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with product managers and engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmaps, dependencies, and resourcing plans.
* Continuously improve product delivery and organization. Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with engineering leadership teams. Lead post-launch analysis to guide future programs.
* Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status, and critical issues. Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.