Amazon Appstore - Amazon Digital Goods team is looking for a technical program manager to drive large, cross-functional initiatives across Appstore teams. We provide services for digital commerce teams across Amazon.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and delivering a large end to end project. You will have the opportunity to engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive of and design innovative consumer products. You will be comfortable working across time zones and through ambiguity. You thrive through building consensus and driving teams towards results. You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
The right candidate will possess proven program management skills, will demonstrate experience leading medium to large products and projects. You are expected to be versatile and able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You are not hindered by managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence and leadership are essential to success in this role. You will be data-driven and analytical. You can clearly & effectively communicate (written as well as verbally) across the org and up to senior leadership.
* Work with key stakeholders in executive teams, product management, and marketing teams to define strategy and requirements
* Create, align, manage, and deliver large programs and portolio of projects
* Work with remote and multi-site teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
* Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
* Build and design large scale system with high availability.
* Stand with & defend your convictions as well as accept others' point of views when needed
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.