Migrations are a key customer growth driver at Amazon Web Services (AWS). The Migration Services Group is revolutionizing accessibility and mobility to the cloud for our customers. We are making it easy to rapidly move customer workloads into AWS and modernize applications.
Our mission is to innovate amazing new ways to help customers successfully transition to the cloud. We are builders creating large-scale, distributed applications, systems, and services. We are working with microservices, machine learning, and open source to create a new generation of services at the AWS Development Center located in Boston, MA.
We need exceptional technical program managers that are passionate about exceeding customer expectations and managing the lifecycle of multiple cross-functional technical programs. We are looking for technical program managers that are energized by rapid innovation, customer challenges, and opportunities to deliver ground-breaking functionality. If that's you, join our team!
What does it take to be a Senior Technical Program Manager at AWS?
As a Senior Technical Program Manager in this office, you will play a key technical leadership role on our team working across our organization to manage complex cross-functional programs with considerable customer impact. You will drive security, compliance, launch, and integration programs and focus on program prioritization, scheduling, simplification, and cross-team coordination to accelerate innovation and speed delivery to customers. The improvement of complex software development efforts will accelerate the teams ability to help customers and partners. You will actively participate in mentorship of others by promoting improved engineering efficiency and teaching best practices.
What kind of fun will you have?
* Be the key driver of cross-team programs to simplify integrations and speed delivery to customers
* Perfect creating predictable process paths for complex efforts and streamlining excess process.
* Work with other AWS teams and partners to architect, manage, and track integrations.
* Continuously advance the efficiency and simplification of our team's security, compliance, and launch efforts.
* Create schedules, identify and communicate risks to stakeholders, define risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate appropriate software engineering solutions.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.