About the teamOur team's mission is to build the next generation of software to help our customers connect with agents to find the home of their dreams. We work across many lines of business and interact with several teams across Zillow offices nationwide. We're always looking for ways to improve our processes and move more quickly while ensuring our end-users get the best experience. Join us!
About the role
Are you a creative Senior Technical Product Manager who is passionate, strategic, and comfortable adapting to changing directions? If this sounds like you, Zillow Group could use your help to drive and deliver of one of our most significant products!
Our ideal match would be someone who can initiate, define, and prioritize strategic projects and shepherd them from concept to launch. You would have a wide set of responsibilities from defining strategy, to shepherding design and development, to analyzing data to make corrective steps and more. You would have significant experience guiding high-level critical user facing products, know how to take care of our customers, and how to adapt to changing market conditions. You are a natural leader who is hungry to make an impact in a fun environment while collaborating with world-class engineers.
Who you are
* You have 5+ years' experience running and defining product
* You are an expert at crafting detailed technical product specifications, user scenarios, and preliminary concepts with the ability to know how to successfully measure your products success
* You love to aggressively learn new things; our responsibilities span multiple business units and continue to grow in depth and breadth
* You can successfully guide software engineers through multiple products, features, and workstreams
* Your background shows strong technical, UX, communication, analytics, and creative problem-solving skills, as well as a data-driven approach to building product
* You have an ability to take complex requests/ideas and break them down into manageable pieces, develop user stories, and deliver them in a successful and timely manner
* You have experience managing efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications in an Agile environment
* You are comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly product iteration
* You earned a Bachelor's in Computer Science, technical field, or obtained equivalent experience is preferred
Get to know usZillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Zillow is an online real estate marketplace for finding and sharing information about homes, real estate, and mortgages.