As a part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will be tasked with helping to define, drive and deliver the architecture of systems and processes used to convert data into insights. The systems included in the scope of this position include: Enterprise Data Warehouse, Master Data Management, Data Integration, Persisted Storage of Structured and Unstructured Data, and Data Delivery/Visualization. The data that flow though these systems will provide other experts to make the best decisions possible and will directly impact the history of space exploration. It will also require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention toward safe and reliable spaceflight:
* Serve as a voice of the customer to Developers and Analysts
* Serve as an advocate for the products/systems to its customers
* Orchestrate training on tools and features
* Provide input to prioritization and planning
* Conduct research on internal needs and external technologies
* Design and communicate architecture decisions and roadmaps
* Provide backup to decisions with reliable and repeatable data collection
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or similar area of study)
* 2-5 years of relevant product-related experience
* Experience working in decision support systems
* Technical expertise in SQL and NOSQL environments
* Experience in ETL, data pipelines and data warehousing
* Strong analytical skill set and a high degree of proficiency in data mining
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
* Experience with AWS data systems such as Redshift, Lambda, Glue, Athena
* Experience with Tableau, PowerBI (or similar tools)
* Experience with "Big Data" platforms/appliances such as Hadoop, Terradata, Azure
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
About Blue Origin
Blue Origin is an aerospace manufacturer and spaceflight services company.