As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team of experts, you will own and operate one of our critical business systems, serving as a subject matter expert and resource for accounting, procurement, inventory and production control. Your contributions will be critical to ensure that Blue Origin's systems support and drive measurable progress in critical business functions. This position will require strong communication skills, the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, as well as an eagerness to tackle cross functional and technical challenges head-on. Through your success, this position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention toward safe and repeatable spaceflight.
* Work closely with the key business stakeholders, IT infrastructure team, and the user community to ensure proper setup and configuration of business systems.
* End-user subject matter expert for accounting, procurement, inventory and production control specialist functions across the company.
* Lead delivery and testing of application enhancements and server migration projects
* Manage communications of maintenance, system patches, upgrades and overall health of business systems.
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining security access to Costpoint as well as any future financial application systems.
* Accountable for data governance and data accuracy, including responsibility for identifying and executing data quality initiatives.
* Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with business objectives.
* Lead transformation efforts from existing business processes to leading practice processes to increase automation and efficiency.
* Assist with identifying application integration needs and design solutions.
* Create data migration strategies and plans.
* Possess an in-depth understanding of Costpoint data and table structure in order to effectively partner with business intelligence and other business partners to enable data visibility and reporting from Costpoint.
* Expert level understanding of Deltek Costpoint and related products
* Fundamental SQL abilities and experience with data analysis or reporting
* Demonstrated experience executing significant cross-functional projects
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and with little oversight
* Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
About Blue Origin
Blue Origin is an aerospace manufacturer and spaceflight services company.