Senior Technical Operations and Exploitation Analyst
Req #: 207591
Location: Bethesda, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a Senior Technical Operations and Exploitation Analyst to pursue a career supporting CACI's growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company.
Specific duties include:
* Perform forensic examinations and exploitation of various types of digital media
* Perform targeting, Pattern of Life studies, behavioral analysis, link analysis, and general intelligence analysis on information extracted from the media
* Perform multi-source investigations using various databases to further evaluate findings, map relationships, determine foreign travel, analyze geolocation information, verify user attribution, and independently corroborate the user's background information
* Assess an individual's overall behavior, honesty, integrity, judgement, reliability, authenticity, and general motivations using a whole person concept
* Apply a broad understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and how that information supports Source validation
* Bachelor's degree in STEM and at least eight (8) years of related background
* At least 8 years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, technical exploitation, reverse engineering, and malware analysis
* At least of 4 years' background providing technical asset validation in support of technical operations
* Strong problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills
* Strong analytic, research and investigation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven background in intelligence reporting, investigations, and/or targeting a plus
* Ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
* Expert and proven background conducting advanced technical exploitation and computer forensic analysis of various digital media devices with focus on the user's authenticity, reliability, and indicators of hostile control
* Excellent skills assessing the technical profile of the user by determining the users' technical capabilities, i.e. is the user a novice or technical expert?
* Advanced and proven background answering any technical exploitation questions or requirements as defined by the customer. Report on any other items of interest found on the device (Finances, Travel, Profile, Background, intelligence interest, Contacts, Alcohol/Drug use, Medical/psychological information, etc.). Prepare both summary reports and detailed technical findings reports
* Proven background conducting link analysis and pattern of Life studies
* Possesses active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
* Proven background in intelligence reporting, investigations, and/or targeting
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.