* Location open - Remote Worker
BlackBerry is the pioneer and recognized leader in networked crisis communication with its BlackBerry AtHoc products and services, protecting millions of people and thousands of organizations around the world. BlackBerry AtHoc provides a seamless and reliable exchange of critical information among organizations, their people and devices. BlackBerry AtHoc, brings innovation to the security and safety needs of the global enterprise market, and our business is growing globally. The world of safety and physical security is rapidly converging into the cyber layer, and enterprise customers need modern applications and next generation crisis communications tools to meet new challenges faced by enterprises today. We have dominant market presence in several verticals, including #1 market share in US Defense and Federal sectors. In addition, we are aggressively growing into the commercial enterprise, industrial, healthcare and international markets.
It's an exciting time to join us
This position will involve managing implementation engineers and overseeing large scale technical solutions as well as maintaining deep partnership and collaboration with the Sales, Product and Support teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with previous experience leading solution delivery in high-tech organizations combining soft people skills with a strong technical background.
Working as a key leader within a diverse Professional Services team, you will be responsible for developing solutions and managing and leveraging relationships directly with customers, partners and internal teams to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. We are looking for a results driven individual with strong solutions in software implementation experience who is truly passionate about technology.
Location: (At Home Worker) Best Candidate near major metropolitan U.S. Airport
Your responsibilities will include:
* Serve as the lead technical expert within the Professional Services team
* Provide technical advice and feedback to BlackBerry AtHoc's Federal and Enterprise Sales and Account management teams
* Execute reporting and management responsibility for selected implementation engineers
* Facilitate the reduction in errors during deployments through providing experience, lessons learned, and project artifacts to the implementation team.
* Participate in all technical aspects of server technology, virtualization, storage, replication, and security projects including, short and long term planning
* Assist in evaluating and selecting systems hardware, software, and services to fulfill varying customer needs
* Plan and/or provide oversight of technical solutions and implementations for federal and enterprise customers
* Provide leadership and architectural guidance for customer projects
* Maintain current technical knowledge of the AtHoc software platform and future product direction
* Serve as the responsible party for technical updates to the AtHoc Program Methodology
* Provide technical and process mentorship to the Professional Services and Account Management and Support teams
We are looking for talented individuals with the following skills and experience:
* Demonstrated ability and experience in customer-facing professional services or consultant positions.
* Must be capable of explaining complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
* Strong background in Windows server administration, web applications, SQL relational databases, virtual environments, and technical architecture.
* Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* Ability to travel as needed. Typical travel requirements are 25-50%.
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with customer personnel at any level.
Job Family Group Name:
Professional Services & Consulting
Scheduled Weekly Hours: