Job CategoryProducts and Technology
We are building an exciting, new test management system, code named Taleggio, and we are looking for an experienced Java-based tools engineer to join our new scrum team. The vision for this project is to provide a fully-integrated system with the ability to tie all applicable tests from the four testing quadrants, and test results, to specific work records such as bugs or user stories. It will include a test repository, a Work-based user interface, and a set of test migrators allowing for the easy addition of manual tests from variety of existing sources.
The features to be offered by Taleggio are highly sought after by our scrum teams, cloud leaders and executives, customer-facing support teams, and our customers themselves. We will be able to gather and analyze a holistic set of quality metrics for individual work records, and rollup quality metrics into our larger deliverables including all types of releases. Currently in Beta, Taleggio is being built on the Salesforce platform using the latest Salesforce technologies. Taleggio will bring a consistent approach to holistically measure product quality at Salesforce. Our fully-integrated test system will increase productivity, accountability, product quality and release quality. Join us as we bring Taleggio to GA and beyond!
* Experience with REST, gRPC, or other API technologies
* Deep understanding of object-oriented design and software design patterns
* Experience ensuring code quality by rigorous code analysis, code review, and test automation
* Experience using and developing tools for automation, comprehensive metrics, and data analysis
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related disciplines
* 4+ years of industry software development experiences
* Strong understanding of data structures, data modelling, and algorithms
* Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
* Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
* Strong planning, organization, and work managements skills
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* Professional track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
* Experience developing on the Force.com platform including Apex and VisualForce
* Experience building applications on public or private cloud environments such as AWS and GCP
* Experience with data science and machine learning
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.