Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) with Systems Engineering experience. This requirement is in support of InTP and is specific to technical services related to the deployment, sustainment, and maintenance of a suite of tools related to Insider Threat capabilities.
* Overall requirements are to deploy, document, develop, train, and maintain Insider Threat Program Tool Suite
* Work location will be at the Government location in Quantico, VA
* Provide technical assistance and services in collaboration with Government personnel
* Review and update current architecture
* Recommend changes to current architecture, processes, procedures based on industry standards, best practices, and past experience
* Coordinate the planning, implementation, and delivery of required tasks with the respective Government leadership
* Support the Approval to Operate (ATO)/Risk Management Framework (RFM) process
* Implement and validate Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGS)
* Provide and maintain Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) documentation
* Maintain Hardware and Software configuration item baselines
* Support all aspects of testing to include, requirement gathering, test plan generation, requirement traceability, test reports, compiling/briefing results
* Software development and integration when required
* Maintain associated Hardware, Software, and Documentation to include Physical/Virtual Servers, workstations, network, and storage devices
* Provide the customer status updates as required
* Other duties as required
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
* TS/SCI clearance
* Shall meet DOD 8570 requirements for IAT II or higher: https://iase.disa.mil/iawip/pages/iabaseline.aspx
* Bachelor's Degree (+7 years' experience), Associate's Degree (+10 years' experience), or High School Diploma (+12 years' experience)
* Must be experienced with the accreditation process to receive an ATO
* Must be familiar with the Body of Evidence required
* Must be familiar with STIGS
* Must be familiar with the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and how to read scan results
* Updating/patching the software with the latest plugins
* Creating/updating custom reports
* Support and assist in the development of system security packages based on current doctrine
* Participate in self and independent verification and validation (IV&V) assessments aligned with Marine Corps policy. Applicable testing includes but not limited to; DoD approved automated tools (Kali Linux, ACAS, Wireshark, nMap), security readiness reviews, Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIGs) and manual security checklists.
* Conduct security impact analysis.
* Develop custom tools and attack scripts for vulnerability exploitation.
* Provide input into the security design and architecture of all IT systems by implementing system security mechanisms and providing cybersecurity guidance.
* Conduct an evaluation of the system architectures and identify whether or not security engineering and principles are embedded throughout the system.
* Support the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications ensuring integration with cybersecurity requirements for the systems.
* Apply group policies changes, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) and any other security protection mechanisms.
Other Skills Preferred:
* Knowledge of standard DoD IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Experienced in Windows Server and its roles and services.
* Linux Experience
* Experience with hypervisors (Hyper-V, VMWare)
* Raytheon Trusted Thin Client (TTC), Dell WYSE Client, desktop virtualization
* Knowledge of CMMI, ISO 9000 and/or AGILE standards
* Prior military information technology or intelligence experience a plus
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.