Want to join a team where innovation, process improvement, communication, and staying abreast on the newest technologies are the key to success? If you are up for the challenge, GEICO's Business Transformation team is seeking an associate who can assist with pioneering new ideas and improving customer experiences by leveraging cognitive computing, voice technology, and conversational AI. The successful applicant will be hired as a Software Analyst and join the Business Transformation team under the Decision Sciences & Transformation (DSaT) division. The Business Transformation team is dynamic and leverages business + IT skills to enable new digital experiences. With that said, we are looking for an associate that is able to pair their creativity and technical acumen with outstanding -- verbal and written -- communications skills.
The selected applicant will work with a variety of internal and external business and technical partners, and present to a variety of audiences, including all levels of management. The position involves collaboration with team members, other GEICO teams, and external business partners.
* Experience with requirements gathering methodology, business and systems analysis, and root cause analysis
* Ability to work independently to conduct comprehensive reviews and analysis of GEICO business processes and applications
* Ability to compile and organize information from a variety of sources to be used in the development of project solutions
* Ability to draft high quality documents and information with minimal revision (Requirements, White papers, Test plans, Process flows, etc.)
* Ability to interface with peers, management, and others, and provide excellent internal/external customer service in areas of responsibility
* Working and demonstrable knowledge of SQL/SAS
* Familiarity with customer-facing applications, particularly Sales or Mobile
* Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
* Ability to interpret data findings creatively in a variety of formats
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.