At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber is looking for senior Hyperion Financial Management Analysts who is a subject matter and have hands-on experience on multiple implementations . The person will be responsible to support all existing functionalities and enhancements and the candidate should be able to drive projects and assignments to the successful completion. The candidate should be capable of analyzing existing set ups and requirements and suggest/bring in improvements and make the product scalable by introducing robust functionalities like allocations, Cost Plus calculations, etc .
Exposure to DRM/DRG and integration will be an added advantage.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team What You'll Do
* Support HFM/Enhancements in designing solutions using HFM release 11.1.2.X
* Work with Finance team to create requirements documents & demonstrate very strong problem solving ability, logic, and excellent analytical skills to drive design of appropriate system solutions
* Design HFM applications over multiple project lifecycles
* Work on Master data maintenance & security functionality in HFM
* Work with Business on building business rules for Consolidation, Translation & Calculation methods
* Build dynamic / self-maintained reports (auto-calc, conditional formatting, etc.), Create books and schedule execution, etc
* Work with corporate accounting and FP&A team to effectively determine needs, define business requirements and expand functionality and usage of applications.
* Write specifications for programs, enhancements, forms, and reports.
* Collaborate with IT peers to develop technical solutions, document solutions, test solutions, identify and document technical defects and drive resolution.
* Participates in, and may lead, cross functional system implementation projects.
* Supports the monthly financial process by proactively monitoring task completion, system outages and user updates and by assisting users on an ad hoc basis
* Support SOX testing requirements for systems that directly support internal reporting
* Oversees application governance for HFM systems.
* Manages loading of financial data between systems and ensuring data integrity.
* Leads rapid prototyping of system enhancements.
* 5 Plus years of experience in HFM.
* Extensive Knowledge of HFM standard dimensionality, knowledge of EPMA, especially regarding HFM dimensions
* Experience in hands-on implementation and support of Oracle DRM / DRG will be a plus
* Skilled in Security functionality of HFM, maintaining user groups provisioning and security class access controls
* Proﬁcient in working with the development team and deliver to business users.
* Experience to build and modify reports and create complex reports for business users.
* Knowledge of IFRS reporting standards. Good knowledge of accounting.
* Proficient in HFM & FDQM/FDMEE scripting/Coding. Experience in module integration using scripts, including batch scripts and shell scripts. Experience in developing and maintaining all technical aspects of the HFM / FDMEE Experience in constructing metadata, logic changes and data import routines and web forms
* Previous experience in SmartView, MS Office Suite.
* Knowledge of IT Change Management processes and best practices.
* Experience with Oracle ERP systems a plus
What You'll Need
* 5 Minimum Years of Experience with Hyperion, DRM, DRG, Oracle EBS
About the Team
Fintech is pioneering in providing real time financial data so that the team around the company can make much more and informed decisions. To power these deficient and ensure data integrity we have assembled a team focussed on creating world class financial products.
Uber provides a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.