At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007-as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we've grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and-above all-have fun doing it.
Fitbit's HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you've found your fit?
* Work closely with the Fitbit IT support team to assess and resolve escalated incidents.
* Participate in the IT project lifecycle, taking ownership of projects and tasks from inception through to implementation and operationalization.
* Meet with stake-holders to gather requirements and apply those requirements towards a solution that meets their needs.
* Self motivated to seek out and resolve issues.
* Eagerness to improve processes, procedures and documentation.
* Mentor, train, and educate on new and unfamiliar technologies.
* Take ownership of various IT systems and applications
* Eagerness to learn and grow in career.
* Knows when to ask questions.
* Consults with team to get answers and find solutions.
* Experience administering G-Suite.
* Experience with PowerShell/Bash.
* Experience with OS virtualization technology and concepts.
* Experience operating in an environment with regulatory compliance requirements. (SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, HITRUST, etc.).
* Demonstrated experience with configuration management/patching tools such as Microsoft SCCM and Jamf.
* Experience with change management.
* Experience working with a globally distributed team.
* Have worked with ticketing/incident management systems such as Jira and ServiceNow.
* Experience defining and writing process/procedure documentation.
* High degree of organization and work management skills.
* Experience administering VMWare vSphere infrastructure.
* Experience with AD and LDAP.
* Experience and knowledge of SAML configuration and SSO identity providers.
* Administration of modern Linux operating systems.
* Python scripting.
* Experience with version control systems for storing in-production code.
* Knowledge of systems infrastructure; storage, network, servers etc...
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Fitbit is a company providing wearable devices with software and services that help users reach their health and fitness goals.