In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Whether you're in Rio, Seoul or Moscow, you can find an excited and engaged community of League players. Delivering content to a global audience of millions of players whilst also building new games affords Riot's Engineering discipline with a mountain of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
As a Senior Systems Engineer on the Developer Systems Solutions (DSS) team, you lead the systems and services that allow Rioters to create, build, and ship products safely, quickly, and sustainably. You are the reflection of your customer: a top-notch engineer, dedicated to your craft, and driven to solve complex problems.
* Design, deploy, manage and improve lifecycle of physical & virtual resources running on prem and in the cloud
* Lead the way we build, store and run our services
* Constantly improve and advocate for internal utilization of Riot offerings
* Bring a voice to the table and partner up with other Riot engineering teams to meet needs of players
* Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy in an environment with ambiguity
* Mentor other tech specialists on the team and across Riot
* Contribute to Request for Comments (RFCs)
* Participate in On-Call rotation
* Cloud providers: Azure/AWS/GCP
* Container Orchestrators: ECS/DCOS/EKS/K8S
* Configuration as code - Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Salt/Jenkins
* Source control: GitHub/GitLab/Perforce
* Code Review: Perforce Swarm/Crucible
* CI/CD systems: Rundeck/Jenkins/Travis CI/CircleCI/Spinnaker
* Artifact management: JFrog Artifactory/Sonatype Nexus
* Monitoring & Alerting: Datadog/New Relic/ELK/Grafana/PagerDuty
* Scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, & Bash
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
About Riot Games
Riot Games is a global company that develops online games.