All Covered a division of Konica Minolta is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
Job Summary: - The Senior System Engineer (SSE) will provide technical leadership and guidance for our clients and respective engineering teams. The SSE leverages a high- level skill set to design, implement and maintain the most appropriate technology environments that will help to enable the success of our clients. The SSE will primarily be focused on leading project implementation of and/or changes to our client's network environment utilizing a high level of technical competency . The SSE will be expected to provide system/network administration and end user support as necessary.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
* Project Implementation Lead - the SSE will lead the successful deployment of I.T. projects for our clients including but not limited to the installation, refresh and/or upgrade of active directory domains, windows Servers, exchange servers, virtualized environments, network infrastructure, hosted services, disaster recovery systems and/or processes and workstations.
* Assist other team members and assigned project managers in defining project scope, tasks, and milestones as necessary to ensure successful completion of projects
* Analyze system performance to identify deficiencies and help develop and recommend solutions for improvement, to maximize the design of client's networks. The SSE will at time have final level approval of proposed solutions for their assigned clients.
* Level 3 Escalation - Provide Subject matter expertise to diagnose and remedy server, network and complex end user issues that are escalated by Clients, client stakeholders and/or other members of the service Delivery team
* Proactive maintenance, analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing of client network environments through a combination of scheduled onsite and remote work utilizing necessary independent judgment and discretion
* Participate in and take the lead on technical discussions with clients and client stakeholders that impact the client's business continuity and growth.
* Introduce new network related technology trends, make recommendations and develop plans for the future of the client's network infrastructure..
* Provide on-the-job training for other members of the Filed engineering team.
* Professionally document all work performed and submit accurate timecards on a daily basis.
* Maintain accurate and up to date documentation of client's network environment and supporting material that ensures consistent quality remote support by any member of the Service Delivery Team.
* Identification of new revenue opportunities, primarily via projects, within their's and their team's assigned clients
* Effective Utilization target of 90%
* Timely escalation of issues that prevents the SSE from performing the above job functions.
* Participate in the on call rotation in the market that may include off hours onsite visits
Qualifications and Requirements:
* BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
At least one of the following industry certifications is highly preferred-:
o MCSE Windows Server 2003
o MCITP in one of the following areas-:
* Server Administrator
* Enterprise Administrator
* Enterprise Messaging Administrator
* Microsoft Virtualization Administrator(Server or Desktop)
o VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
o Citrix XenApp - CCA for Citrix XenApp
o Citrix Xenserver - CCA for Citrix XenSenver Enterprise Edition
o Citrix XenDesktop - CCA for Citrix XenDesktop
o Sonicwall - Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator (CSSA)
o Cisco CCNA + Concentration (Security, Wireless or Voice)
o Apple Certified System Administrator (ACSA)
* At least 5 years experience deploying all aspects of network environments.
* At least 5 years experience deploying, analyzing, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory.
* At least 5 years experience deploying, analyzing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows Server 2003/2008
* At least 5 years experience deploying, analyzing, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange 2010/2007/2003
* Advanced understanding of and practical deployment experience in Virtualized environments (VMware and/or Hyper V preferred)
* Successful experience designing, installing and supporting networks in multiple environments for multiple clients.
* Advanced understanding of and practical deployment experience of Firewall appliances and services (Cisco ASA and/or SonicWall NexGen models highly preferred)
* Advanced understanding of and practical installation and administration experience of Backup and disaster recovery processes, software and hardware (Tape, NAS, DAS, SAN)
* Advanced understanding of and practical deployment experience of the following protocols and networking services: TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs(Site to Site, Client to site and SSL), VLANs, ACLs, Routing, Layer 2 & Layer 3 Switching.
* Advanced knowledge and proven record deploying and supporting Microsoft Office applications (Minimum Office 2007, Office 2010 preferred)
* Advanced understanding of and practical deployment experience of Client and Server Mobile messaging technologies including Blackberry Enterprise Server and Active Sync and associated Handheld and tablet devices
* Advanced understanding of WLAN, and Wireless security concepts
* Demonstrated experience implementing IT projects.
* Demonstrated skill with Visio or other diagram software
* Basic VOIP and Linux administration considered a plus
* Strong computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development.
* Proven ability to operate productively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using off-site connectivity and wireless communications tools.
* Proven troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
* Ability to communicate with users over the phone and provide remote support and using a variety of remote support tools
* Must be a detail-oriented self-starter - function autonomously, with minimal supervision. Self Motivating
* Strong team player
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to explain technical issues in clear and understandable language
* Strong customer service orientation
* Demonstrated dedication to consistent quality
* Possess valid and clear drivers' license and have access to a good working car and/or other form of reliable transportation as required
* Daily interaction with team members and a variety of clients. The SSE works closely with the Engineering Team Lead, Project Managers and Client Account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service Delivery.
* Must be aware of and make best use of proper escalation procedures for technical and non-technical client issues in order to achieve timely quality resolution and client satisfaction
The majority of work will be performed at client locations which may vary in terms of quality of workspace. Must be able to lift, carry, and reposition all parts of user workstations, network appliances, and printers. Consecutive hours spent at a time sitting in front of computer monitor and using keyboard and mouse. Frequent driving or commuting from one client location to another may be required.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All Covered offers competitive salaries and benefits
All Covered is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Fill out the form below and a sales person will contact you.
(* minimum 20 PCs)