* System design, planning, implementation and tuning. Upgrades system by coordinating with vendors, developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
* Identify opportunities for automation and lead the development of systems to address those opportunities.
* Research, plan, scope, and implement new infrastructure and support ongoing projects.
* Create and maintain detailed and complete system documentation.
* Assist with system monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks.
* Provide Linux and Windows server installation, administration, and maintenance as needed.
* Support 24x7 operations environment with up to 10% travel (ability to support off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed).
* 7+ Years of Systems admin experience including multiple flavors of Linux and Window Server.
* Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, NFS, SVN, and Git.
* Ability work independently and as part of a team on multiple overlapping projects.
* Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
* Prior experience working with developers, DBA's, and/or Network Engineers to resolve bugs and performance problems.
* A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
* Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skills
* Desired Scripting & Automation Language Knowledge: Ruby , Bash, Powershell, Chef, and Puppet.
Experience with Virtualization, Containerization, and Cloud Technologies a plus
Alteryx (formerly SRC) is a provider of a subscription-based end-to-end analytics platform that allows organizations to discover, access, prepare, and analyze data from multiple sources.