Veritiss LLC is a woman-owned, service disabled veteran-owned, 8(a) certified small business based in Reston, VA. Veritiss specializes in intelligence analysis, security management and law enforcement, human resource management and administration, logistics management, language services, and information technology services'and provides rapid response recruiting as a core capability.
Veritiss LLC is looking for experienced Senior Systems Engineers / Administrators to support Army Digital / Electronic Management activities, to include planning, developing, implementing, operating and maintaining Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) databases in accordance with (IAW) Army, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), and DoD guidance, regulations, and directives. Must be certified IAW DoD 8570.01-M. Familiarity with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and Army Records Management policies and Army Knowledge Online (AKO) account authentication and authorization procedures is advantageous.
Senior Systems Engineer / Administrator
* Maintain server equipment, determine and/or develop system specifications, input/output processes, working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, and troubleshoot system problems.
* Perform lifecycle management for SQL Server, HP BladeSystems, virtual machines.
* Ensure all systems are in working order and patches/updates are appropriately applied.
* Bachelor or postgraduate degree in engineering, scientific, technical or business management disciplines and 5 years of relevant experience.
* Top Secret
* U.S. citizenship is required.
Salary will be based on experience and education levels. All qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply. For consideration and to find out more information about this position please visit our career page at http://veritiss.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Veritiss, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse workforce. Veritiss maintains a drug-free work environment and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons. Recruitment, hiring, training will be carried out regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.