* Clearance: Must have an active Secret clearance
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of related work experience OR 10+ years' of recent direct job related experience in leu of degree
* 8570 Compliance IAT Level II or higher (Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security active certification required)
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
* Expertise with server virtualization technology (VMWare or a similar technology)
* Experience with Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Active Directory & Group Policy administration.
* Working knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
* Working knowledge of DNS and DHCP
* Working knowledge of EMC SAN Administration or a similar technology
* Working Knowledge of IIS and Apache web servers or a similar technology
* Working knowledge of PKI
* Working knowledge of a SAN switch
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Good communications skills, both written and verbal. Will be responsible for step-by-step documentation of all aspects of system installation and configuration.
* Ability to work in an environment of shifting priorities and capable of changing direction as needed.
* Able to be on-call 24x7 support and there will be some after hours and weekend responsibilities expected
* Experience with Security Audits such as Annual Reviews, Authority to Operate (ATOs), and Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRIs)
* Experience with the software deployment and support of Maintenance Windows.
* Experience explaining systems infrastructure concepts to non-technical and less-technical clients.
* ITIL v3 Foundations certification
* VMware VCP
* Microsoft MCSE/MCSA certification
* Familiarity with network monitoring tools
* Familiarity with implementing DoD/DISA security guidance
* Experience leading technical projects and OS deployments
* Experience interacting with Government clients
* Engineers, installs, configures, updates, and maintains Microsoft (MS) Windows servers in a large, complex environment
* Serve as the technical point of contact to the client as needed
* Use VMware to administer virtual infrastructure
* Designs and plans complex hardware deployments, software upgrades, and significant operational initiatives
* Performs Multi-tiered incident, change and problem management
* Works with vendors to isolate and resolve hardware problems to include component replacement
* Addresses and rectifies server problems, works with Microsoft or other vendors as necessary
* Maintains and upgrades automated scripts for application products to facilitate operational tasks
* Monitors system capacity (CPU, memory, ports, disk space, etc.) and takes appropriate action to report and correct any issues
* Coordinates with Project Management, Security, Asset Management, Customer Relations, Tech Bench and Service Desk teams as necessary for problem support and resolution
* Tests and deploys software updates and security patches to infrastructure and servers
* Monitors faults, performance, and capacity issues; prepares remediation reports and documentation
* Researches, identifies, and analyzes trends of utilization and errors
* Uses the ticketing system to document requests, incidents and changes to keep track of work, issues and resolutions
* In certain situations, may be required to function as a technical lead or supervise other team members of equivalent or lesser seniority
* Continuously looks for process and quality improvement
* Insures team documentation is accurate and maintained
* Conducts gap analyses as needed, and provides results and recommendations to management for review
* Installation of rack-mounted IT equipment, power and network cabling
* Lead projects of differing difficulty to support hosting, requirements gathering, research, and ad hoc requests
* Serve as the technical Subject Matter Expert for the assigned location
* Resolve software and related problems associated on Windows and Linux
* Coordinate hardware maintenance and repairs with vendors
* Install OS, firmware, and application patches, updates and tech bulletins in the production environment
* Assist Compliance and Security administrators with related tasks as required
* Assist administrators to maintain the environment as required
* This position will support, monitor and maintain an IT infrastructure consisting of Windows Enterprise servers. Job duties include supporting over 30 production servers and 120 client computers in a LAN environment. You will be a member of a Systems Operation Team in Silver Spring, MD.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.