* Implementation, administration and configuration of JAMF Enterprise environment
* Build and maintain user-friendly software update and patching workflows.
* Work with security team to enable and enhance CIS settings on endpoints.
* Manage a scaling infrastructure of internal and external JSS/DP on RHEL and CentOS.
* MAC deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting
* Lead the analysis of issues/problems and development of technical solutions as it relates to Mac OS, iOS, and JAMF
* Contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise MAC technologies
* Provide technical expertise, guidance and strategic recommendations to other IT groups
* Create and maintain imaging workflows on Mac and iOS Knowledge Base. Train incoming associates on imaging workflows and Knowledge Base.
* Provide backup JSS scoping support for Support teams.
* Work with the Engineering and Operations groups to identifying emerging incident trends and drive problem resolution
* Consult on Tier 3 escalations and escalate issues to vendors as needed.
* Hold regular training and information sessions for Support Teams and keep them informed of changes to the Mac, iOS, and JAMF platforms.
* Document all work and projects in our IT Service Management solution.
* 5-10 years of prior experience in large enterprise environments supporting JAMF is required.
* 3+ years experience with large-scale JSS administration experience in a Linux environment
* 3+ years experience as a Mac engineer or architect
* 3+ years experience as a JAMF administrator
* Prior experience managing a scaling infrastructure of internal and external JSS/DP on RHEL and CentOS
* Superb customer service skills
* A working knowledge of integrating MAC systems into an Active Directory Domain environment.
* Familiarity with all recent releases of macOS (Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave). (Features, patching, etc.)
* First-hand experience with the installation and administration of the JAMF Software Server.
* Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
* Strong problem solving, organization and project management skills, with a willingness and desire to take responsibility, accountability and ownership
* Ability to work outside of normal working hours to complete tasks, including occasional weekends/evenings
* Proactive and self-motivated in approach to work tasks
* Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows, Linux
* Apple, A+, MCP, ACMT certifications Preferred
* iOS Mobile Device Management with JAMF
* Required to have Certified Casper Administrator (CCA) certificate
* Preferred to have CCE
RH (fka Restoration Hardware) is a provider of a home furnishings marketplace.