Senior Systems and Inventory Support Technician
Req #: 219121
Location: Bluemont, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Responsibilities (Inventory Manager, System Support and End User Support)
End User Support is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting and exceeding customer expectations and continuous service delivery demands. IT Support
staff work in a dynamic, fast paced environment which provides services over the phone, through email, phone, in person (for walk-in customers) and self-service.
* Assist end users with any IT related incidents and task
* Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
* Install and configure new IT equipment
* Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
* Resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
* Video Teleconferencing support for end users
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
Provide accurate accounting of all inventory and request fulfillment within ServiceNow Management Tool (SMT) (or designated asset management tool).
This accounting of equipment includes immediately updating the asset management tool Sunflower Asset Management System (SAMS).
* Collecting and recording detailed and accurate inventory status to include running reports
* All updates, status changes, and activities shall be recorded within Inventory databases
* Responsible for the completion of all associated forms and documents required by Asset Management policies
* Notify the Site Local Property Officer (LPO), as the alternate property officer (APO) assigned by the Chief Resources Section of any hardware that is moved in any space onsite.
* Verify and update, if necessary, the inventory of all assets during installation, de-installation, and maintenance activities. All hardware assets deployed shall be properly documented, signed by the end user and technician delivering, deploying or installing the item, and submitted as part of the issue process. If a device is determined to not be properly asset tagged, notify asset management and acquire, tag, and distribute the equipment or replacement parts.
* Support the established asset transfer processes unique to the Site in order to transition assets from one location to another in compliance with Asset Management.
* Write processes and procedures
* Ability to work both independently and with minimal supervision and in a team environment
* Flexible work schedule with the ability to work weekends
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
Must be able to obtain/maintain and EOD suitability clearance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field and 6 years of applicable experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.