* Help define Roadmap Strategy for existing and new products
* Documents the Impact Assessment for proposed projects
* Provides estimates for systems analysis work
* Partners with LOB to define the business problem/opportunity and solution objective for a given project effort
* Drives out the detailed business requirements for the solution
* Principal contact through which requirements flow between business and tech and responsible for ensuring those requirements are delivered
* Partners with architecture and tech solution owner to ensure project efforts are aligned to enterprise standards and tech strategy
* Ensures alignment with the desktop strategy
* Designs a solution that can be leveraged by other platforms/LOBs
* Identifies external service providers/interfaces needed on a project.
* Subject Matter expert on the functionality and the logic behind the design decisions
* Ensures traceability of the software requirements to the business requirements
* Collaborates with UX/Wireframes Design
* Documents the system requirements in the HLD ensuring the requirements are comprehensive, clear, actionable and testable, collaborating with architecture and dev. The design may include assumptions/constraints, business rules, external interfaces, data attributes, data mappings, use cases, etc.
* Required to participate at all requirements reviews including but not limited to BRD, HLD, Test Plan and test script reviews
* Required to sign off on the BRD, Test Plan and Test Scripts
* Works with the business during the design/development phase as the first point of contact to identify changes to requirements, then works with the PM to invoke a change control
* Provides support to developers to ensure requirements are understood
* Provides support to UAT and SIT testers to clarify requirements and determine whether a defect is a new requirement, or truly a defect
* Engages with dev team to review and analyze production issues to determine root cause
* 5-7 years requirements and systems analysis experience
* Experience with Agile methodologies, feature writing, story grooming and sprint planning.
* Strong technical and analytical skills with an ability to adapt to new technologies
* Strong oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
* Self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills especially in driving consensus
* Must be proactive.
Enterprise role description
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Posting Date: 07/12/2019
Location: Newark, DE, Christiana I, 1000 Samoset Dr, Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD, Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 800 W TRADE ST, Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift