Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We have multiple openings across multiple teams in Application Production Support for level 2 experts who will be part of a team responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Visa services (applications under Visa Information Management (Commercial Cards)) in the test and production environments. As a member of this critical team you will ensure that the service meets the corporate quality, security and compliance standards, and providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems.
* Responsible for providing 24X7 Application Support across multiple Visa applications
* Responsible for applying code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running
* Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Visa clients and members and providing ongoing solutions
* Responsible for managing the performance and tuning of several Visa applications
* Will be responsible for managing the service and ticket SLAs and managing the workflow to achieve the SLAs
At least 6+ plus years' experience with ETL Processing, Batch jobs and intermediate level of knowledge in Hadoop Ecosystem (Sqoop, Hive, HDFS File System/Partitioning, MapReducer, Spark and Impala, Oozie Workflow, Scala) and Data warehouse projects
* Intermediate level of knowledge on UNIX/Linux/AIX/Windows OS
* At least 5+ years' experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team
* Working experience on Java, J2EE and Perl Script technologies and WebSphere Application Server, MQ and Web Services
* Experience in working with Db2 UDB, Oracle DB's, MYSQL and Mongo DB is preferred, DML/DDL SQLs and Store PROCs
* Intermediate level of experience for Kakfa, Zoop keeper architecture and integration
* Exceptional in handling scripting language (Shell script, Perl, Python, bash) and expertise in automation
* Experience with BMC Remedy and ticketing workflows is preferred
* Prior working experience with Card and transaction domains will be advantageous
* Should have a technical and business mindset
* ISO 9000 and ITIL experience will be advantageous
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in CS, Engineering or related field such as programming or software engineering
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.