EvergreenHealth is looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst working full-time in our Information Technology department located in Kirkland, Washington.
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access. EvergreenHealth has been recognized with many honors and awards, including recognition by Healthgrades as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals (2019).
To find all of our openings please go to our employment site: https://jobs.evergreenhealth.com/
Provides advanced systems development, test and implementation of primary and secondary information systems; provides systems analysis and support for the user and departmental community. Performs needs analysis, development, reporting as well as many other high level support and development functions.
* Working knowledge of Cerner front-end and charge applications (Registration, Scheduling, Document Capture, Charge Services, etc.)
* Work with HIM management to create software standards, and support the overall functions of Optum and 3M
* Develop Cerner Coding Language (CCL) query scripts to perform daily tasks
* Have basic knowledge of servers, networks, and Citrix environments to facilitate the success of the Revenue Cycle department
Essential Job Functions:
1. Defines and plans medium to large sized projects.
2. Provides significant direction regarding technical tasks associated with the development of project plans.
3. Works with users to define application, systems, or other requirements.
4. Manages Data Architecture for designated systems.
5. Manages development, upgrades, and enhancements of designated systems.
6. Defines, documents, and maintains all systems interfaces related to designated systems.
7. Performs hands-on technical work and may act as lead for technical tasks on designated systems.
8. Develops interfaces, writes / debugs software, writes advanced code to support enhanced system functionality and/or reports.
9. Ensures overall system performance and data quality assurance for designated systems.
10. Documents all aspects of designated information systems including code modifications, reports, interfaces, data flow, etc. to ensure effective operations of the system.
11. Assists in the development of end-user processes and workflow for designated systems.
12. Works with users to create new reports, new workflow, or other systems changes to increase efficiency and system usability.
13. Maintains overall systems integrity in coordination with Systems Support and Network Support specialists, and the Customer Support staff of IT Operations.
14. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
15. Responsible for the "Accountabilities" associated with this position in support of the organization.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
* Associates Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field, or equivalent education/experience.
* 6 years of related experience and/or training or combination of education/experience.
* Proven track record of effective systems development, implementation, and/or support.
DESIRED for the position:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field, or equivalent education/experience.
Apply here: Are you a current EVERGREENHEALTH employee? Yes No
X This position is open for internal candidates only.