WANTED: A growth-oriented, Top Secret/SCI - cleared Senior Systems Administrator/Network Engineer who is ready for their next career chapter!
As a Senior Systems Administrator/Network Engineer, you will:
* Support one of the key agencies in the Intelligence Community
* Enjoy exposure to variety of IT avenues such as implementing a Cloud Migration Plan, implementing virtual IT support to remote locations and refreshing and sustaining existing systems and networks.
* Make an immediate impact by putting to work your knowledge, skills and experience.
* Be a part of a close team of mission-driven, highly skilled, dedicated professionals working on National Priority programs.
* Receive robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Become a part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
On any given day, you will be doing one, or all, of these things:
* Design and implement network to support IT infrastructure in a mixed environment of Cisco, Juniper, VMware, and other technologies.
* Install, configure, maintain, and migrate computer and network operating system and application software in a hybrid on-premises and cloud environments
* Design and implement architectures for creating and provisioning a dynamic cloud-based architecture consisting of virtualized resources that support multi-tiered HA/Clustered applications, services, databases, and capabilities using various hypervisors, platforms, and operating systems
* Design and implement virtualized servers, clients, tools, and infrastructure, and create a management plan to guide operations and activities associated to the deployed environments and resources
* Support design and implement backup/disaster recovery solutions
* Support the installation, integration, and management of application development, test, and evaluation environment tools and services such as web service registries using cloud infrastructure
* Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and complex problem resolution
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED "BEST OF THE BEST" by U.S. Veterans Magazine, "BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and "TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER" by MilitaryFriendly.com. We are an official Virginia Values Veterans certified company.
#cjpost #CB AMS1
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
* Active TS/SCI Clearance
* DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification including any or a combination from the list below:
* SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner)
* Security+ CE (Continuing Education)
* GSEC Certification
* GICSP (Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional)
* CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst)
* CCNA Security (Cisco Certified Network Associate - Security)
* Knowledge of Cloud Administration
* Experience performing VMware systems administration
* Hands-on experience with public, private, and/or hybrid cloud capabilities
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
* Working knowledge of virtualization and cloud platforms, services, architectures/ designs, and best practices