Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Senior Systems Administrator based in our Irvine, CA office. The Senior Systems Administrator will support a variety of IT systems while being responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of enterprise systems within In-N-Out Burger.
* Define technical strategy in the deployment of complex systems, as well as provide high level technical resolutions and administrative maintenance.
* Plan and implement critical projects in support of a wide range of complex applications that rely on server functionality.
* Upgrade, maintain, perform migrations, and proactively monitor critical systems.
* Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches; and resolve software related problems.
* Initiate and carryout a cloud strategy for the company.
* Provide guidance and direction to Junior System Administrators and encourage technical growth of the team; help make decisions about best practices for the team.
* Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
* Set and manage backup strategy; perform system backup and recovery
* Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive data.
Work Schedule + Benefits
* Full-time, Salary, Exempt
* Office Hours: Hours will vary but typically work Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
* Some overtime will be required
* Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is preferred
* Minimum 6+ years experience in a System Administrator/System Engineer role using Microsoft technology (Windows Server, Exchange, AD) and VMWare, SAN environments, Citrix, cloud-based identity providers (i.e. Okta, OneLogin, Azure AD, etc.)
* Experience with disaster recovery and backup strategy; implementation; and testing
* Experience with using Powershell or other IT Automation (i.e. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
* Prior demonstrated experience with cloud strategy
* Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Highly motivated and enjoys working through and solving complex problems
* Extremely detail oriented and passionate about work quality
* Prior experience with coaching/mentoring others and providing feedback
Additional Preferred Skills:
* Knowledge of security best practices; developing and following
* Familiarity with networking basics, containerization, and Linux and/or Unix environments.
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas and Oregon. In-N-Out Burger's menu has remained the same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy - serve only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner. We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared and served by friendly, well trained Associates.
In-N-Out Burger offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. Should there be a need, In-N-Out Burger will provide a reasonable accommodation to complete the interview process upon request.
Equal Opportunity Employer by Choice
About In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out is a drive-thru hamburger stand and restaurant.